[Asterisk-Users] Why Asterisk documentation is so poor...

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Thu Oct 20 07:12:57 MST 2005

I made a lot of contributions to many open source projects already, I
never saw such pressure from the code maintainers to code contributors,
usually it's up to maintainers how to apply the changes proposed by the
contributor. I put a note that you can rephrase as you wish to follow
asterisk's maintainers roadmap and guidelines. I'm not fluent in english
also, to express your wishes in the way you want.