[Asterisk-Users] CallerID PHP Script

David Choo DavidChoo at espore.com
Thu Oct 20 08:18:57 MST 2005

Hi All,

As far as I'm aware, there is this PHP Script that allows us to add /
remove callerID from Asterisk's Database? However, as my HDD crashed, I'm
unable to search back my old archives. Would anyone be kind enough to
point me to the correct URL? Thanks.

Best Regards,

==============================
David Choo
Sales Engineer
Business & Technology Division
"Engineered for Changing Businesses"
Espore Corp Pte Ltd
68 Kallang Pudding Rd
#04-03 SYH Logistics Bldg
Singapore 349327
Tel: 65-6842 2725, Ext - 404
Fax : 65-6842 2724
E-mail :DavidChoo at Espore.com
=============================

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor deliver this message to anyone. Instead, please delete this
message and destroy any other record of it immediately and kindly notify
the sender by return email. Thank you for your co-operation.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the context of this message nor can the sender guarantee that
this message is virus free.