[Asterisk-Users] Dial 2 channels at onece: Not working anymore atCVS?

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:54:59 MST 2005

What if you force a hangup between the two steps?

I have multiple destinations specified when my internal number is called at
work using similar syntax. All of the SIP and SCCP extensions dial based on
my setup - which again, is very similar to yours.

I do not use CVS HEAD on the production boxes...I am somewhat stuck with
1.0.9 at work. I don't know if that is the difference or not.