[Asterisk-Users] INBOUND DID SERVICE FOR THE ASTERISK COMMUNITY

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Wed Oct 19 13:36:07 MST 2005

My company can supply inbound numbers in 49 States, via IAX, SIP or H323. I
noticed that nobody offers this much needed service to the Asterisk
community. We charge $5/month per DID, plus 500 minutes of inbound traffic
at only 1 cent per minute. Our DID's are not single-line, but multi-line,
without any limit in terms of simultaneous inbound calls. I have clients who
push 48 or more calls on a single DID. Minutes are rounded to 60 seconds.
We support G729 only. There is a $30 setup fee and a $20 terminating fee. We
don't sell to end-users, but to companies looking to resell Voip services.
We take paypal or wire transfer.

Yours truly,

Federico Alves
sales at minixel.com