[Asterisk-Users] Agent recording and muxmon

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 19 10:01:27 MST 2005

Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:

> Torrow your time I presume - it's today in the uk:). Will this be in
> 1.2, or is it a post 1.2 ?

It will be in 1.2.

> I don't understand why they would be incompatible changes - could you
> not add a MuxMon facility as another option. e.g. in agents.conf:
>
> RecordAgentCalls=no
> MuxMonAgentCalls=yes

The existing monitor application supports behavior that is not
implemented by the new one, like applications changing the monitor
filename while the call is being monitored, started/stopping under
application control, etc. The new application can eventually support
that, but it does not do so currently.