[Asterisk-Users] uable to establish link between asterisk to external phone

kotesh m asterisk.m at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:39:58 MST 2005

Hi,
 I am new Asterisk. I configured asterisk1.5 and be able to communicate from
iaxComm dial pad to external computer i.e out side my router/LAN. When I
make call from iamComm of external computer to my cell phone, I am getting
the ring but not able to listen voice on both sides. Do I need to make any
special configuration to make voice link.
 I found the same problem when used Sipura SIP device.
 Please let me know if I am missing anything.
 Appreciate any help
 --k