[Asterisk-Users] Problem with select correct network interface (oh323)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:00:47 MST 2005

it seems to me that your problem is not Asterisk configuration, but iproute
configuration. Look in google about iproute and kernel routing tables.
In order to help you, it would be desireable to know how are you dialing.

Best Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"