[Asterisk-Users] Call queuing question

Peter Spikings peter.spikings at power.net.uk
Wed Oct 19 05:26:21 MST 2005

Hi,

Using agents would involve the user having to remember to login again
every time they leave their desk as it would only be useful if they were
auto-logged off ;)

I've tried playing with the timeouts and have found that the timeout
parameter to queue causes it to return to the dialplan after that long
(as if the n option was set, which it wasn't). The timeout parameter on
the queue moves onto the next phone at the same penalty and never
advances to the next penalty. It's the latter behaviour that I find
puzzling, surely a timeout when the strategy is ringall or all other
phones at the current penalty have also timed out should make it advance
to the next penalty ????

Cheers,

Peter.