[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Slackware ...

Support support at protosky.com
Wed Oct 19 05:04:49 MST 2005

Dear Matt,

Thanks a lot for the asterisk book link. I am currently reading through the book.
I'm also wondering that will it be able to use the FXO and FXS ports from Cisco 1760 router or is there some integrations to use with Cisco routers for Voice?

Regarding to the softphones, I will be using on Windows and I am new to both of SIP and IAX. Which is the best and easier to deploy?

Thanks again for your kind help and suggestions.

Arnold.