[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Slackware ...

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:07:02 MST 2005

Hello,

We have 12 servers in production that run Asterisk on Slackware Linux they
run beautifully.

If you are starting out in Asterisk I suggest reading the recently completed
Asterisk book(it's free in electronic format):
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11

It's the best place to start.

As for softphones, what operating system will your users be on? will the
softphones need to be SIP or IAX?

MATT---