[Asterisk-Users] Call queuing question

Peter Spikings peter.spikings at power.net.uk
Wed Oct 19 02:49:16 MST 2005

Hi,

Could I have clarification on the logic in app_queue which treats no
answer as needing a retry? What I want to do is have all calls firstly
always go to phone A, then if there is no answer make it call B or C in
a round robin fashion. The obvious thing to do is put a penalty on B & C
but then if phone A doesn't pick up it just keeps retrying which isn't
what I want as the person with phone A on their desk may be absent for a
couple of minutes. Could I ask why no answer is treated as needing a
retry rather than moving up to the next penalty group?

Thanks,

Peter Spikings.

This message has been comprehensively scanned for viruses,
please visit http://virus.e2e-filter.com/ for details.