SV: SV: [Asterisk-Users] Queues and call waiting indication

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Wed Oct 19 01:07:26 MST 2005

Could you post an example of how you've solved it. I read something about this earlier but didn't quite figure it out. I already use AgentCallbackLogin... And I still don't understand why this behavior isn't standard for queues.

Does this really fix the "agent makes an outgoing call but still recieves calls from the queue"-problem?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jan