[Asterisk-Users] aah digital receptionist weird

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com
Tue Oct 18 19:19:38 MST 2005

Guys...just a quick one:
There is weird behaviour in aah where if you set it up to answer the fxo
lines (I have 4 in this test box) using the digital receptionist to play a
message...sometimes it plays the message and sometimes it doesn't. If you
look at the console the call continues with the process but since the user
doesn't hear the message it hangs up...

I looked all over the place for hints but I couldn't find anything. I never
use aah for production but it does make a quick testing box.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sergio