[Asterisk-Users] Can IAX be used without going thre a IAX server

Nurdin dja.mnurdin at cma-cgm.com
Tue Oct 18 18:38:58 MST 2005

Yes, it had.
i have already connected IAX to IAX over VPN and usingDigium TDM400P
card from digium.
and i also connected to my pabx traditional. so i can call to other site
with free.

it 's like a voip gateway, but anyway i have still problem with the
echo, i don't know how to handle this, i already changes with references
in the forum but echo is still hear.