[Asterisk-Users] Queues and call waiting indication

afoc at interconnessioni.it afoc at interconnessioni.it
Tue Oct 18 05:13:32 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm running 1.2 beta1 in a mini call center.

I have 3 queues with 10 operators, and I'm running into some trouble because when all the operators are busy answering call asterisk still sends them more, resulting in a "beep beep" (call waiting) over and over again in Xlite audio.

An easy solution woud be the use of a "single line" user agent, like firefly, still this behaviour does not make any sense to me.

I tried using incominglimit and outgoinglimit in my sip.conf, even if they are deprecated: no luck.

Here is a sample from my queues.conf, something wrong in my setup maybe ?

Tnx for any help!

[ingombranti]

joinempty = strict
maxlen=3