[Asterisk-Users] Ask for config files of Nortell Meridian Op11 & Asterisk for PRI

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Mon Oct 17 12:57:26 MST 2005

Wow - I thought we were the only ones doing this. OK - here goes.

Our zaptel.conf looks like this:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
#clear=1-24
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

Our zapata.conf looks like this:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

context=incoming
switchtype=5ess
usecallingpres=yes
echocancel=128
usecallerid=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800

rxgain=-4.0
txgain=-6.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
signalling = pri_net
channel => 1-23

musiconhold=default

OK. that's the easy part :-)

On the Option 11C, there is a 9-page PDF on how to do it - I can send
it direct if you send me your email addresses, to avoid sending it to
the entire list.

The only issue we face with the way we have it set up is that the
Nortel won't send name and number for caller ID, only number - if we
figure that out, I'll update the list. Of course, if anyone else
already knows........ :-)

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers