[Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents

J Thomas jthomas at cequip.com
Mon Oct 17 12:31:46 MST 2005

Given the current state of queues, it does not seem possible to stop ACD
calls coming to a busy agent who has made an outgoing call.

Looks like feature request is the right way to go for this. I am going
to post this on dev mailing list too before making a feature request in
case we have missed something.

-- jt