[Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents

Corey Frang corey at rockriver.net
Mon Oct 17 12:20:18 MST 2005

So, I'm looking into using PauseQueueMember and unpause queuemember

How the heck to you get Unpause to run, no matter what, after the call
is over?

The "g" argument to Dial only works when the >called< party hangs up.

Using the "h" extension appears to be doing nothing...

Is there any way we could add a feature to the "pausequeuemember" that
basically says "As long as this channel is open, this member is paused"
so  that way when they hang up they are unpaused automatically?