AW: AW: [Asterisk-Users] AGI Problem

René Enskat [Teamware GmbH] ren at teamware-gmbh.de
Mon Oct 17 05:20:54 MST 2005

Hmm sorry can't follow you in the way.
You can say me how i have to change my script to that what do you mea?

#!/usr/bin/php -q

<?php
include("/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/phpagi.php");
$agi = new AGI();

$ID = $agi->get_variable("SIPUSER");
if ($ID["result"] == 0) {
        $agi->verbose("SIPUSER not set -- nothing to do");
       exit(1);
}
$number = $ID["data"];

$agi->set_variable("MSN", exec("/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/msn4sip 111
222 333 $number"));
?>