[Asterisk-Users] Re: Modifying Voicemail App

Justin Newman jnewman at newmantelecom.com
Mon Oct 17 01:44:22 MST 2005

You will need to modify /usr/src/asterisk/apps/app_voicemail.c. Fairly easy
task.

On another note, I'm surprised the IVR within apps such as voicemail isn't
drawn out into a app specific app/dialplan. The application flow could then
be easily customized by end users. This wouldn't be too hard to do...

-J