[Asterisk-Users] fax - conversion problem

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Mon Oct 17 04:41:37 MST 2005

I am having a strange problem.

On one * box I setup the fax recive, via spandsp -app_rxfax

I have no problem here.

On a second box I did the same. The resulting PDF appear "corrupt".

If I transmit the same fax to both * box, the tiff files received are the
same.

A deeper analysis shows the only problem is the width and heigth of the
document

In the first PDF, I see
<</Type/Page/MediaBox [0 0 595 842]./Rotate 0/Parent 3 0

In the second PDF, I see
<</Type/Page/MediaBox [0 0 8.5 11]./Rotate 0/Parent 3 0

If in the second  PDF, I replace the width and height according to the
first, it becomes OK

So it seeems that the second file does not convert the width and height
information (8.5 X 11 inches) in pixels

The fist box is a Suse Linux 8.1
The second box is a Suse Linux 9.2

the producers are
</Producer(ESP Ghostscript 7.05)> on the first box
</Producer(ESP Ghostscript 7.07)> on the second box

The configured language is u.s english on both boxes

any help will be greatly appreciated,

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it