[Asterisk-Users] Solved? => Playback audio before answered by a queue member

KRTorio krtorio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:39:51 MST 2005

Regarding my previous post:
 "Playback audio before answered by a queue member"
 I added a ResetCDR() command at the middle:
  exten => XXXXXXXXXX,1,Background(audiofile) ;answers the channel
immediately
exten => XXXXXXXXXX,2,ResetCDR() ;clean slate
exten => XXXXXXXXXX,3,Queue(Qname|tdn|||) ;new answer time written
 Looking at the CDR, the billsec is no longer the same as duration. This
should be the actual talktime that I'm looking for.
 Are there any side effects to look out when I use ResetCDR()?