[Asterisk-Users] Cannot telnet to port 5038 on asterisk

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Sun Oct 16 21:48:59 MST 2005

Hi,

It shouldn't have to be since I using the asterisk management port 5038
and not port 23. But I have tried enabling it just to be sure and it has
no effect (I verified that telnet was working by using just telnet
127.0.0.1). I have also checked the file /etc/asterisk/manager.conf and
5038 is the correct port and it is enabled.

Thanks