[Asterisk-Users] Looking for advanced consultant services

asterisk at sipspain.com asterisk at sipspain.com
Sun Oct 16 10:21:11 MST 2005

Hi,

 I have a meeting with an important customer in a couple of days and I am
aware that most of their questions are going to be related about scability
of Asterisk. We want to propose this customer to integrate Asterisk with
SER, but I have a loot of complex doubts that I would like to known before
this meeting.

I would like to contact with a busines that has experience with large
installations and has already work integrating Asterisk with Ser.  My
customer is very worried about NAT Tranversal problematic, he is thinking
on focus the service on SER, so use SIP clients, but he would like to be
able to migrate every user to IAX in a a near future.

I have questions about a solution that is NAT Transversal,  what
beneficits/problems will give me products as JASOMI (why are better than
STUN), STUN installation considerations....etc. Also.. Should I consider
SIPFOUNDRY instead SER ?

If anyone is interested, please send me your hourly rates as well as
details about your implication with large scale proyects, with Asterisk;
SER &STUN, etc, so I can evaluate to whom forward my questions (I do not
want to spent time with people who have not enough expertise on this). You
can contact me at  rrhh at sipspain.com.

Kind Regards.