[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Fedora

Luke Kearney lukek at meibin.jp
Sun Oct 16 06:20:08 MST 2005

Hello List,
I have been beating my head against the wall for a little while now
trying to get my TDM400 card to work with Fedora Core 4. Not a great
deal of success even after successful builds of zaptel and the other
required componentry. The machine doesn't even recognize the card.
Using Debian it was recognised but as a newbie to Asterisk most of
the documentation I can find and understand is written with RH or
Fedora in mind it seems. Deb does things ever so slightly
differently. I read on the list a little while ago comments that
indicated that Fedora Core 4 was not suitable and am contemplating
going back to Fedora Core 3. The hardware is pretty generic Intel
Pentium 4 based hardware. Has anyone had good experiences with Fed
Core 3 ? Or is it something to stay away from ?

Kind Regards,

-----
Luke Kearney
< lukek at meibin.jp >