[Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:05:25 MST 2005

Have you tried the "incominglimit" parameter (or did she)?

I have found this to work pretty well when limiting the number of calls.
After monitoring the "full" log, I saw that incoming calls where
incrementing or decrementing the active call parameter for SIP agents. By
limiting the number of calls that the phone extension/user can accept at one
time limited the calls going to an agent.

I am still trying to figure out how to jump out of the dialplan when a call
comes into queue -- if anyone has any suggestions for that, it would be
greatly appreciated.

But in any event, for similar situations, limiting the number of calls for a
SIP agent seems to help in the calls coming in on top of another.