[Asterisk-Users] Busy not jumping n + 101 anymore

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sat Oct 15 12:06:47 MST 2005

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:

> Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
>
>> On Friday 14 October 2005 20:50, Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
>>
>>> Oddly enough, I believe it's mentioned in UPGRADE.txt.
>>

>> Care to tell us where?  I just checked my CVS HEAD copy of UPGRADE.txt.
>

> Sorry, it's in asterisk/configs/extensions.conf.sample

Which isn't even produced if one doesn't  "make samples"

What backwards thinking put the information there, and in addition
changed the way jumps used to work as the default?
If more time were spent on fixing things that were broken, and making
the interface to the existing PSTN analog lines work smoother there
might be more acceptance.

JMO

JN