[Asterisk-Users] Which asterisk-friendly cards are fax-capable?

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Fri Oct 14 07:08:00 MST 2005

Unfortunately,

1.) I am recently wrestling with stability issues on *, so this takes a
back burner...
2.) Our existing analog setup is functioning quite nicely, thank you.
3.) Our system is not busy on the weekends, but it handles our
after-hours calls and if it goes down we could have a major problem (we
deal with hazardous materials...)

Tom