[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk IAX config user

Frank Kostin frankostin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 04:54:55 MST 2005

Hello,
I am trying to config inter Asterisk IAX2 connection.
When I register a username and password it works but I would like that "Any" incomming SIP call (without specific username and password) pass throught IAX2 for delivery to the other end *.
Is it possible ?
I read in Asterisk IAX config, if no username is specified at all, Asterisk will authenticate the connection as the guest user but when I try it does not work eventhough I have guest declared in iax.conf:

[guest]
type=user
context=guest

Also, regarding optimization it seems that I can not use trunk=yes since I need a digium card in each pbx for timing.

Any suggestions, hint would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Frank