[Asterisk-Users] Perplexed - IAX trunk == jitterbuffer or nojitterbuffer

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:52:28 MST 2005

Thank you for the reply. All of the serves are running 1.0.9.

If jitterbuffer and the like are not available, why have those options
available from the non-CVS/HEAD release and in a series that does not
support such features. I don't seem to recall reading that anywhere else -
not an argument against your reply, just a comment of documentation lacking
a key element (versions, etc.)

Do the bandwidth and TOS settings work for IAX? Any recommendations for
those two variables? Are they independent of each other or are they
interchangeable?

Again, thanks for your reply, Steve.