[Asterisk-Users] PA168S/AT320P

FaberK f.faberk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:39:47 MST 2005

Hi,
thanks to reply:
1)SIP
2)yes. I've used the original 1.46 for SIP protocol
Also your solution do not work.
Are 2 days that I'm trying configurations and googling for this
problem, but nothing!
Always: "LOG ON FAILED"
I've saw about problems with this phone, but my hope was that with the
new firmware something could be solved.

Thanks again.

.:FaberK:.