[Asterisk-Users] PA168S/AT320P

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Oct 13 07:05:31 MST 2005

1)What is the protocol you are using? SIP or IAX2?
2)Have you applied the correct firmware to the Phone?

Pa168 phones are falwless when connecting to Asterisk.

Start the configuration as asimple entry as under.

I have added Port address and allowed codecs in the config below:

[221]
type=friend
username=221
secret=secret