[Asterisk-Users] Wanting to Make a PocketPC have a secureConnection to asterisk server

Kevin Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Thu Oct 13 00:25:52 MST 2005

What kind of connection?  Voice or Configuration?

SIP?  IAX?  ssh?  I have an ssh client for PPC in one of my archives
somewhere.  Sorry, don't know what its called, where its from, its been a
while since I've needed it.  But it does exist.

If that's what you need, I'll take a look for it on the weekend.

Kevin

  _____