[Asterisk-Users] Re: Modifying cmd VoicemailMain

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 12 18:18:26 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 10:08 +0900, Kuniyoshi Murata wrote:
> Andy Kuo writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >  Maybe you can record the sound file "vm-five.gsm" as "five hour" in
> > Japanese, instead of just "five".
> >  AK
>
> I don't think you can do that.
> Because that vm-five.gsm can be used as message number also (e.g. "message FIVE")

For the other changes I am starting to think that it will require either
modifying the voicemail app or doing voicemail as an agi or dialplan
setup.  All 3 have some drawbacks, but would give you the ability to
tweak everything exactly how you want it.

As either an agi or dialplan setting you could use most of the voicemail
app functionality if that is suitable (I dont know where the prompts are
exactly that the original poster refered to).  It may boil down to
writing a complete voicemail system as an agi or modifying the voicemail
app to get exactly what is wanted.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378