[Asterisk-Users] Polycom: Button Remapping, HELP!

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Wed Oct 12 11:38:20 MST 2005

While I don't have it working yet, I think I have it figured out.  I
have to add <keys /> entries to my sip.conf  Based on your example I was
able to find the relevant info in the Polycom SIP 1.5 Admin Guide
section 4.6.1.15.

My next question, which I haven't found in the admin guide (at least not
yet) is where to you get a list of the buttons and their respective numbers?

Thanks again,

Matthew