[Asterisk-Users] Polycom: Button Remapping, HELP!

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Wed Oct 12 08:53:01 MST 2005

I need to find a way to have the Polycom phones automatically park
calls.  Right now my users hit #70# (I know the last # is optional but
it speeds it up.) to park a call.  Personally I think this is easy, but
my users would like one button to do this for them.  The Polycom has
buttons we don't need (Transfer & Services), it would be nice if I could
remap one of those buttons to dial #70#.  Or if I could add a soft
button during a call that would work too.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks much,

Matthew O'Connor