[Asterisk-Users] Large country based dialplan

Piotr Chytla pch at packetconsulting.pl
Wed Oct 12 01:51:05 MST 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 09:13:44AM +0200, Erik wrote:
> Dinesh Nair wrote:
> >
> > On 10/12/05 13:00 trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com said the following:
> >
> >> Where I got the data from and all is also on that page if anyone wanted
> >> to make their own lists.  I would appreciate any updates or corrections
> >> that anyone happens to notice.
> >

> > a simple modification which would make this a lot more international
> > friendly would be the definition of a variable to hold the international
> > access code and then using this code instead of _011 which is US-centric.
> >

> Seems to be missing a lot of extensions for the Netherlands and my own region code is listed as KPN Mobile :)

The same for Poland, in list I've found only 6 major cities in Poland
(Krakow/Rzeszow/Warsaw/Katowice/Gdansk/Wroclaw) but there is lot
more zones :

http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/number/p/pol/81563_ww9.doc

or this :

http://www.ertel.com.pl/python/prefkraj.py

/pch

--
Dyslexia bug unpatched since 1977 ...
exploit has been leaked to the underground.