[Asterisk-Users] help with broken voicemail

Andy Goss agoss at networkadvocates.com
Tue Oct 11 19:09:34 MST 2005

Update -

I made a backup of my entire voicemail directory then deleted it.  If I
then try and record a greeting, it works.  Asterisk creates the folder
structure and records the greeting.  If I try to copy the old file back
into the directory, it wont work.  It's the same file name and
everything.  The only thing I can figure might be an issue is that the
voicemail drive is mounted as msdos so maybe there is something
permissions different about the files that I cant see.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
H. Andy Goss
Network Engineer