[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Question (misunderstood '*' button)

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Oct 11 12:28:31 MST 2005

I think the features you're looking for are:

[featuremap]
blindxfer => ??
atxfer => ??

For example, I use ## for blind and ** for attended.  This lets me dial
* and # normally, and asterisk only intercepts them if pressed twice in
quick succession... so you could put the T back in the Dial statement if
you need it.

mojo

Jonathan wrote:
> Thanks for your kind reply...
>
> The problem is solved: without the "T" option now the '*' button is just an
> another DTMF tone...   ;D
>
> By the way, the features.conf file is empty, and I'd like to know how to set
> or to change the code for forward a call (*21, i.e.)
>

> 							Giovanni
>

> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 05:35, Dinesh Nair wrote:
>
>>On 10/10/05 22:31 Giovanni Barbis said the following:
>>
>>>    -- Executing Dial("SIP/222-23da", "Zap/1/34844503450||tTH") in new
>>>stack
>>
>>what does your features.conf say ? you're dialing with options t, T and H.
>>do read up on what those options do to your call.

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112