[Asterisk-Users] sip register incoming call contexts?

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Tue Oct 11 11:24:36 MST 2005

Yep & thanks for the reply,
I figured out pretty quickly after one test that the /s did not work.

The issue remains that I have been unsuccessful in getting an incoming
call to come into any other context other than the one specified in
sip.conf [general] section

Anything I'm missing here?

I have my context that I want incoming calls to come into setup
as a peer (as I was instructed here context= inside of peer definition)
 and I have the context
in extensions.conf yet the calls are still landing in the context
defined in sip.conf [general] section.

What the heck am I missing here?

am completely restarting asterisk and reload and sip reload each try
just to be sure.

Steve