[Asterisk-Users] Not a local SIP domain

Ben merrills b.merrills at node4.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 07:41:16 MST 2005

Just compiled from cvs head and enabled Real-time config

However, I now seem to have an odd problem, which I think I've tracked
to a patch in CVS head that adds domain support to SIP
(http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4466). The problem is as following:
-

Every time a sip peer/friend attempts to register with Asterisks' SIP
proxy, I get the following error on the console:

Not a local SIP domain

Has anyone else had this, and can anyone shed some light on it? :s

Cheers,

Ben Merrills
Development Manager

tel:      0845 123 2222
fax:     0845 123 2221
email: b.merrills at node4.co.uk

Node 4 Ltd
Millennium Way
Pride Park
Derby
DE24 8HZ
www.node4.co.uk <http://www.node4.co.uk/>

Broadband (ADSL/SDSL) - VPN - (Hosted) IP Telephony - Hosting &
Co-location - Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Hosted Microsoft Office - Web
& Application Development