[Asterisk-Users] country code list

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 11 04:27:08 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 14:15 +0300, oner asterisk wrote:
> most compherensive list that I saw is
> http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=dialling&sub=areacodes

The only problem with that is in the first one I tried (Ireland) it
didnt give me the specific info I wanted :/  I tried the US and it is a
really short list and doesnt include numbers like 700, 900, tollfree,
etc.

In ireland (+353) mobiles are 083 085 086 087 088 with 088 largely
deprecated (eircell analogue).  New subscriptions have to be from the
assigned pool, so there havent been any new 088s issued for a while,
maybe someone ported to digital service?  I dunno, its mostly deprecated
anyway :P

I would like to know if a call is a landline, premium, mobile or other
type of special service.  It appears that astbill has this data, and I
am working off that for now, I would just feel more comfortable if I
knew where they got it from (not enough time has passed from the first
time I asked for that, so I dont fault them for not saying anything just
yet).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378