[Asterisk-Users] Open Source Content Management System - Joomla

Are london3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:22:13 MST 2005

Content Management Systems is very much relevant to Asterisk.

Please have a look at the AstBill DEMO: http://demo.astbill.com

AstBill is a Web Based Billing, Routing and Management Software for Asterisk
and MySQL based on Drupal. AstBill Provides pre and post Paid Billing
Services. AstBill completely automates Asterisk billing from start to
finish. Key benefits is the Central Web-based installation, Credit Control
on outgoing calls and the call routing module. AstBill is using the new
Asterisk REALTIME engine. Static configuration is also available.

We have developed a compleete Billing, Routing and Management software for
Asterisk and VOIP based on Drupal http://drupal.org

The advantages of using Drupal for this purposes is many

   - Customer management
   - Create and edit customers.
   - Product and recurrent products management.
   - Subscription management (Subscribe a customer to a recurrent
   product).
   - Multi-language support: The way you translate applications in Drupal
   is with a web interface. It is extremely easy and need no programming.
   - All the boring user configuration stuff like change password,
   security access with groups, email me your password, login, create user is
   done.
   - Drupal is Template Based. To change the look and feel just change
   the CSS or use the template engine. Very simple to give your resellers his
   own look and feel for the control panel. This functionality is for free in
   Drupal.
   - Drupal have a proven Database API on top of PHP. When it comes to
   security it is already proven and contains a lot of SQL Filtering and Escape
   character filters to ensure no HACKING!

Drupal gave us a programming framework that have saved countless hrs in
development of AstBill.
As Drupal is template based we can now implement custom made versions of
AstBill for our users with a new look and feel in nearly no time.

Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk and
Drupal Consultants
http://astbill.com - Billing, Routing and Management software for Asterisk