[Asterisk-Users] Open Source Content Management System - Joomla

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Oct 10 08:24:51 MST 2005

I'd also like to through the into the discussion my recommendation for
www.xoops.org much better solution than Mambo as far shorter learning
curve.

Also larger development team behind Xoops, particularly as Mambo is now
split messily into two camps and the whole issue about who owns what.

For a demo of a Xoops site check out mine www.AussieNYmeetup.net

This is a site that probably took me about 20-25 hours to put together
(could probably build it in about half that time now that I know what
I'm doing).

I'd also like to suggest for your research you check out
www.opensourcecms.com it's an amzing site that has a whole heap of open
source software able to be custom defined so you can get a feel for the
'backend' of the various CMS platforms and after 30 minutes it
automatically resets itself back to normal.

That's how I found out about www.xoops.org

Cheers,
Dean
(btw what this has to do with asterisk I have no idea, just responding
to the initial question)

Joomla

> There was some discussion in the past about which one is the best
> Content Management System that can be used in conjunction with
Asterisk.