[Asterisk-Users] country code list

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Mon Oct 10 23:53:09 MST 2005

> 441xxx geographic based landline
> 442xxx geographic based landline
> 443xx reserved
> 444xx reserved
> 445xx corp and voip
> 446xx reserved
> 447xx pagers, personal etc
> 448xx national rate, local rate, freephone, some mobile, blah
> 449xx premium services

For the UK, your most accurate source of info is probably the first few
pages of the BT Phone Book (delivered free to all UK homes/businesses).
There's quite a comprehensive list of what each number range is for, how it
breaks down, etc.

I did find a list somewhere of the useful special services (1xxx.) such as
BT customer services, line tests, etc. that I can copy from one of our
clients' dialplans if it'd be any help?

Regards,

Chris