[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Mitel SX 200 Slip and Frame Errorscausing Major Ala rms

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:19:46 MST 2005

You may have already tried this, but in the past whenever slips come into
the picture on my T1s, crimping a new end for the CAT5 cable seems to help.
We run T1s to a 110 block. Every once in awhile, the 110 needs to be
repunched.

I have found that slips can clear up when we rerun the cable...strange, but
it sometimes helps.