[Asterisk-Users] Throroughly confused about SetCallerID

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 15:05:55 MST 2005

I forgot to state that this is only for INCOMING
calls. I'm not making outgoing calls, so I really
don't care what the outgoing caller id is.

I'm running Asterisk 1.0.5 stable ... it's a
production environment, and the users are getting
really confused about the caller id strings on their
incoming voicemail notifications and voicemail
envelopes!

Cheers,
Maya