RE: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Mitel SX 200 Slip and Frame Errors causing Major Ala rms

Dennis Walker dwalker at jackson-tube.com
Mon Oct 10 14:49:09 MST 2005

I use to do the same thing with an SX200 digital, and had the same problem.

I could not get the slips to go away no matter what I tried.

My sx200 would go offline once a day in the middle of the night luckily
once the limit was exceded.

But I did find that down in the t1 parameter settings you can set the
limits higher.  I maxed them out and the problem went away, it would reset
the count in a rolling 24 hours luckily the slip count just stayed below
the limit.

I think you get to them in the system config, ds0 settings.  The same place
you set the t1 parameters.  I'm can't remember exactly the old SX200 has
been go for 6 months now.