[Asterisk-Users] Realtime regseconds update

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Mon Oct 10 10:34:37 MST 2005

Hi guys, im using realtime and I want to show registered users or
online users on a webpage and offline users. Im taking regseconds
field to make this happend

If regseconds value is 0 then user appers offline, it regseconds is
something else then its online, but sometimes this works and
sometimes it does not. Im using the following options

rtcachefriends=yes
rtnoupdate=yes
rtautoclear=yes

anyone has any idea? im using 1.2.0beta1, im not sure if its updating
this field, i have on also set in my sip.conf file

defaultexpirey=300
maxexpirey=300

Also my atas, are set with this value, so it should expire in 300
seconds but sometimes this doesnt occure.

Miguel