[Asterisk-Users] CDR problem with DST Channel

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Mon Oct 10 10:18:58 MST 2005

I have 3 different SIP extensions in my DIAL string.

i.e. I have HOME_PHONES_TO_RING=SIP/2000&SIP/2001&SIP/2002

so in my Extensions file i have Dial(${HOME_PHONES_TO_RING},30,tTr)

So... when the home phone line rings, all three phones ring.

Anyways.. the problem is.. in the CDR log, sometimes the log entry shows
2000, sometimes 2001, sometimes 2002

Only extension 2000 answered the call, yet, 2001 is listed as the
answering channel, or 2002 is listed as the answering channel? The LASTAPP
column all show Hangup, and disposition shows ANSWERED.

Is there a way to to force a flush to the CDR to make it reflect the
correct phone that answered?

Thanks

./Ben